Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello world

Hello world! I'm excited to be living. Since I'm going to writing my personal inner thoughts in this blog then maybe it would be beneficial to the audience that they understand who I'm as a person. I'm almost a senior at USI, I'm going to be a 6 credits shy once the fall semester comes around. I'm ready to get done with my undergrad so I can go ahead and get out into the corporate world. I've heard many sayings that once you leave college your ready to get back into it. Of course to my current mind frame this sounds ridiculous, but I'm sure that I will begin to miss school once I'm out. So I've decided that after about a year or so I will go back to college of course to expand my horizon and better myself. Like everyone I'm searching for that way to leave my mark in this world. I know this may sound cheesy but hey whats the point to living if we aren't striving to better ourselves. To those reading you may be thinking..........okay so this guy is an overacheiver. Is this true I don't like to think of myself as this but maybe to a certain degree. I believe its more important to enjoy the race we run rather than just sprint to be sure we finish. More than anything I want to have fun at the same time.

No comments: