Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is my favorite meal really the best meal?

There are many courses of meals that we all have experienced. Some have been good nutritional meals that we didn’t really enjoy all too much and others have been great meals that could in the long run kill us. The types of foods we eat generally are reflected in our appearances. Those who eat unhealthy meals full of sodium and salts will generally be obese people while those are follow the food pyramid and strive to eat healthy are usually lean and fit. Unfortunately not all of the foods that I like are healthy for me. I enjoy many types of pasta full of sauces that give me that feeling of being bloated once I’m done eating. My mom makes a great spaghetti pasta that has cheese on the top and a layer of ground beef just below the cheese. She puts the cheese on the top because this is a great way to let it melt over the beef and pasta. Cheese is an excellent topping for spaghetti. I love making hamburger patties covered in teriyaki sauce and putting some bacon covered in barbecue sauce. One of the best hamburgers I’ve ever tasted but again one of the unhealthiest things for me to eat. Many of my favorite meals are rather unhealthy for me if eaten to an obscene amount. As for my not so favorite meals I have a difficult time in deciding because I don’t really have any particular meal or course that I dislike. I know the two things that would give me nightmares would either be cranberries or spinach. Luckily for me I don’t get too many of my favorite meals since I’m away from home and I don’t have enough money to make any of these meals. As for telling what type of food a person eats by the way they look well the old saying you can’t judge a book by its cover gives it some justification.

No comments: